How do I view My Medical Record?
To view your detailed coded medical records:
First you need to contact your GP surgery and request access to your medical record. Note - Your request will need to be processed so your record will not be available straight away
Log in to the My Health Online website in the usual way.
- Select My Medical Record.
- The first time you click on My Medical Record, you are asked to set up security details, including a four digit PIN number, follow the prompts on screen to complete this. Once your security details have been set up:
- The Enter Security PIN screen is displayed, enter the four digit PIN you have set up and click Submit.
- My Medical Record is displayed, click on the available categories to view your records.
- Information displayed here depends on what has been decided at your GP surgery.