How do I migrate to the updated My Health Online Website?
Important - This is for www.myhealthonline-inps.wales.nhs.uk users only. If you are a new user or have been through the migration process already, you must log in to www.myhealthonline-inps2.wales.nhs.uk
To migrate to the updated My Health Online website:
- When you login to www.myhealthonline-inps.wales.nhs.uk you are asked to enter your Practice ID, or click on Search to find it, and click Submit.
- The Login or Register screen is displayed, enter your existing username and password and click Login.
- Once your GP Practice is ready, the Welcome to the new My Health Online message is displayed.
- Enter your existing username and password and click Next.
- If your Username and/or Password do not match the new requirements, the Account Details screen is displayed and needs to be completed:
- Username - you can reuse your old username, (providing it meets the criteria displayed on screen), but if this has already been used by someone else you will have to create a new one, that is unique to you, eg. johnsmith1.
- Password - Type a new password, this must be a minimum of 8 characters containing at least one character from three of the following four character types: Uppercase letter, lowercase letter, a number or a symbol.
- Confirm Password - Retype the new password to confirm.
- Click Confirm to create your account.
Hints and Tips - Make it easy to find the right website next time by book marking this page.
Remember - Next time you need to use your GP online services use www.myhealthonline-inps2.wales.nhs.uk with the new username and password you have just set up.
If you have tried the above and you are still having technical issues, use the Contact website support link at the bottom of the screen.