I am having technical difficulties - What do I do?
Important - This is for reporting technical issues or requests for the website only. If you have a query about an appointment or your prescription or any healthcare related questions please contact your practice directly.
If you are having technical issues, use the Contact website support link at the bottom of the screen.
The following information must be entered to allow NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS) to deal with the issue effectively:
- Your Name - Enter your full name, this is automatically populated and therefore not visible if you are logged in.
- Practice Id - Use the search facility to locate your practice or enter the Practice ID if known, this is automatically populated and therefore not visible if you are logged in, but you can tick I don't know my practice ID if required.
- Your Email Address - Your registered email address, this is automatically populated and therefore not visible if you are logged in.
- Your Problem Area - This is a drop-down menu, select from the available options.
- Message - Type any additional information here. Remember, no clinical information should be included in this message. (max 400 characters).
- Tick - To confirm that you understand this information is sent to NWIS and not your GP practice, and that you have not included any medical information on this form.
Click Send, a confirmation email is sent and you will be contacted as soon as possible.