How do I order a prescription?
Remember, this facility needs to be enabled by your surgery before you can use it.
To request a repeat prescription:
- Log in to www.myhealthonline-inps2.wales.nhs.uk in the usual way.
- Select My Prescriptions.
- Under Available Repeats, tick the medications you want to order.
- Add a free text message if required and then click Request .
- The Confirm Your Request screen is displayed.
- Check the items you have ordered and add a message if required (max 1000 characters) and if enabled by your surgery. Be Aware - Messages added to the request may be viewed by non-clinical staff.
- Click Confirm to send your request to your GP Practice.
- When successfully delivered, click Log out to exit My Health Online.
Please Note - Your prescription processing is handled by your GP Surgery and should be collected in the usual way.
Contact your GP practice if you cannot order the repeat prescription you need.