How do I register for My Health Online?
My Health Online is the name of the online service your GP practice is using. It allows you to book appointments, request prescriptions and update aspects of your demographic data held by your GP surgery.
Before you can use all the online services offered by your GP practice you must:
- Collect your registration letter - Request and collect a registration letter from your GP practice.
- Register Online - Create your user profile on the My Health Online website so that you can login.
Important - Ensure you have your online services registration letter from your GP before starting this process.
To continue to register as a new My Health Online user and access the website:
1. From your internet browser, go to www.myhealthonline-inps2.wales.nhs.uk.
2. From the My Health Online Welcome screen, click Register.
3. From the Have you received a registration letter from your practice? screen, select Yes:
4. Enter the Practice ID from your registration letter.
5. Enter both the Account ID and Linkage Key from the National Registration section of the registration letter in the areas indicated.
6. Now complete the Account Details section as follows:
- Username - Create a unique user name (min 3 characters) - This is the name you will use for logging into My Health Online.
Note - The only symbols allowed here are dots and dashes, so you cannot currently use your email address.
- Password - Type a new password, this must be a minimum of 8 characters containing at least one character from three of the following four character types:
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- A number
- A symbol.
- Confirm Password - Retype your password to confirm.
7. Complete the Personal Details screen with the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email - Enter your email address (this should be the address recorded at your GP Practice).
- Confirm Email - Retype your email to confirm.
Important - When registering to use My Health Online, we strongly advise against using a shared email address as confirmation of appointments and prescriptions ordered are sent to the email address supplied. Once registered you are unable to change your username.
- Date Of Birth
9. Click Register to create your My Health Online Account.
Note - You can select Reset to clear any details added and start again if required.
10. The email verification message is displayed.
11. Close the My Health Online screen and log into the email account for the email address you have entered.
12. Locate the My Health Online email verification email and click on the link.
You are now registered for My Health Online, can log in and use all the online services your GP surgery has enabled.